- JN -032023-1927025
- Mar 10, 2023
- €50k - €70k
Morgan McKinley is working closely with our client, a well known, Irish food retail company who are looking to appoint a financial accountant in their Cork office.
The successful applicant will work closely with other senior financial accountants and will be responsible for the efficient day-to-day operations of the finance function.
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts and statutory accounts and as well as VAT consolidation work.
- Manage the fixed asset register as a shared service
- Quarterly GL reconciliations
- Ensure all financial controls and procedures are met and improved where required.
- Assist with ad hoc projects as requested by the Head of Finance & Finance Manager.
The ideal Candidate:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong MS Office skills and General IT knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Experience with Oracle is an advantage
- Experience of working with a fixed asset register
- Experience with preparing legal entity financial statements to audit standard
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.