- JN -052023-1932418
- May 08, 2023
- €70k - €90k
Morgan McKinley are working with a well- established Cork based business who are looking for an experienced Financial Controller to join their growing business.
Financial Controller - Cork
Morgan McKinley is working closely with a growing, fast paced business in Cork who are looking for an experienced Financial Controller to drive efficiency and further grow the business.
The Financial Controller will be responsible for leading the finance department in the day to day activities to ensure company success and will provide key strategic analysis to Directors within the business.
The ideal professional will be someone who is a strong accountant, who can develop a team and be a strong business support to the senior leadership team.
· Responsible for the day to day management accounts
· Developing and presenting financial and management information for multiple entities.
· Full oversight across the AR, AP and Payroll function
· Review of VAT returns
· Ensuring compliance documentation and company policies are in place and up to date.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
· ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified professional with at least 5 years post qualified experience.
· Have at least 3 years experience at leadership level
· Possess strong attention to detail and have the ability to accurately communicate information across the organisation
· Have developed presentations skills with experience presenting to senior leadership
· Be a self -driven, motivated and highly organised individual who has the ability to prioritise several tasks.
For a more detailed job description and to get more information on this Senior Finance role contact Conor Breen.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.