- Cork City
- JN -022023-1925935
- Feb 21, 2023
A leading Security Technology Company in Cork City are looking for a Financial Analyst to support key business functions with Expense spend.
Financial Analyst - Cork - Permenant - Hybrid
Morgan McKinley are supporting our clients a Multinational Security Technology company in hiring a Finance Analyst to support their key business function in analyse, tracking and forecasting expense spend and support with audit.
A succesful candidate will be comfortable partnering with different business functions, have a high level of experience with Powerpoint and Excel and previous exposure to Oracle.
- Partner with key business functions to Understand, Forecast, Analyze, Track, Approve, Report on, and provide Audit Support on expenses
- Drive process improvement in expense management by implementing processes, procedures, and reporting.
- Be proactive and anticipate business needs and porvide insight and recommendations to Leadership.
- Review contracts within area of ownership to ensure reasonable financials terms are included to mitigate risk and optimize cash
- Maintain and update to improve expense dashboards.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses as required
Experience and Attributes
- Bachelors degree required
- Self-starter, data driven individual , motivated to influence change and make improvements
- Team player that takes ownership of actions and follows through on commitments
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Presents ideas and information in a concise, well-organized manner
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint Experience with Oracle.
For information regarding this role please apply below or contact Claire Coghlan at
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.