- Jan 24, 2023
- €50k - €70k
Morgan McKinley are delighted to announce an Operational Finance Analyst within the Operations Team with a pharmaceutical company based in Cork
Operational Finance Analyst - Permanent - Cork
A large pharmaceutical company based in East Cork is hiring a Operational Finance Analyst.
This role is to provide support to EMEA Operations Finance, Supply Chain and Logistical Teams.
You will be required to review actual results versus month forecast and yearly budgets and work cross functionally with different areas of the company.
* Build cross functional relationships Supply Chain, Procurement and Logistics and partner with sub functions within Finance.
* Preparation of relevant monthly forecast reports for manufacturing variances and monitor financial performance
* Understand the analysis of numbers and be able to relate back to root cause
* Support monthly close activities:
- Purchase Price Variance analysis,
- inventory reserve provisions,
- freight allocation/accruals,
- Consolidate two European Enitiies
* Ensure accuracy of master data by partnering with Procurement function to ensure accuracy of pricing of raw materials
*Develop operating budgets for Logistics and Supply Chain
* Follow the internal control book procedures and support SOX and audit compliance
Education & qualification:
* Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Economics or other relevant field and previous experience in FP&A, product costing or Operations/Supply Chain Finance
* Strong Financial reporting experience and analytical skills including forecasting, annual budgets and product costing.
* Standard costing experience preferred
* ERP System experience preferred (SAP)
For more information on this role or similar please contact Claire Coghlan at
email@example.com | 021 2300 300
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.