- BBBH766987 Jan 07, 2021 €50k - €70k
Would you like to become an Accountant with one of the most instantly recognisable global brands? I have just that job for you...
Financial Accountant - Cork
Would you like to work for a company that is changing the face and approach of consumer buying and also drives data support for hundreds of thousands of businesses across the planet?
As a qualified finance professional (ACA/ACCA) you will become a part of a growing team supported directly by the Senior Finance Manager. Listed below is a flavour of some of the exciting responsibilities associated with this rewarding career move.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Being a key participant in monthly close process and preparing various monthly / quarterly / annual deliverables to support both internal and external financial reporting needs
- Driving continuous improvement, standardization and reengineering of processes and controls and implementation of best practices.
- Monthly maintenance of the local statutory ledgers prepared in compliance with the highest standards.
- Build Strong Working Relationships across the finance and non-finance spectrum
- Taking part in cross-country, international accounting and cross-functional project teams
The successful candidate will be a qualified accounting professional with a strong traineeship in a top tier professional environment and ideally with some post qualification experience in professional services or similar multinational environment
Some key specifications you should have:
- ACA/ACCA/CPA qualified with 1 + years' PQE minimum
- US GAAP and IFRS exposure a distinct advantage
- ERP systems exposure and advantage - Oracle or SAP ideally
- Identify barriers/solutions to implementing process improvements
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced target driven environment
- Able to forge strong working relationships with culturally and geographically diverse set of colleagues and suppliers with clear leadership potential
Career & Rewards Package
This company operate in a very supportive, positive and team driven environment. A highly attractive base salary exists with exceptional additional benefits package on offer also.
For more information on this role, please contact Tina Dorgan on 021-2300300 or email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment.
353 (0) 21 2300300