- JN -032023-1926698
- Mar 03, 2023
Are you finishing your Accounting trainee contract this year and keen to step into industry with a multinational business in Cork?
Financial Accountant - Newly Qualified Accountants
Would you like to work for a company that is changing the face and approach of consumer buying and also drives data support for hundreds of thousands of businesses across the planet?
Our client is a growing, ambitious and cutting-edge technology company based in Cork.
As a newly qualified finance professional (ACA/ACCA) you will become a part of a growing team supported directly by the Senior Finance Manager.
This role will ideally fit a newly qualified accountant who is finishing their trainee contract this year. Someone who has been top tier trained, a passion for challenge, a naturally inquisitive mindset, highly commercially focused and with ambitions of financial controllership in time.
Listed below is a flavour of some of the exciting responsibilities associated with this rewarding career move.
Responsibilities of the Financial Accountant:
- Being a key participant in monthly close process and preparing various monthly / quarterly / annual deliverables to support both internal and external financial reporting needs
- Driving continuous improvement, standardization and reengineering of processes and controls and implementation of best practices.
- Monthly maintenance of the local statutory ledgers prepared in compliance with the highest standards.
- Build Strong Working Relationships across the finance and non-finance spectrum
- Taking part in cross-country, international accounting and cross-functional project teams
What you will need:
- ACA/ACCA/CPA/CIMA qualified, top tiered a distinct advantage here.
- Strong problem-solving capability, adaptable and ability to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Enthusiastic, naturally inquisitive, and ambitious.
- Strong excel skills.
Career & Rewards Package
This company operate in a very supportive, positive and team driven environment. A highly attractive base salary exists with exceptional additional benefits package on offer also.
For more information on this role, please contact Tina Dorgan on 021-2300300 or
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Principal Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment