Facilities Engineer required for a busy manufacturing facility. Having successfully placed on this team before, I am delighted to say this is a collaborative, innovative environment.
The ideal candidate will have a Level 8 qualification and a minimum of 3 years working as a facilities engineer. Experience or knowledge of standards for facilities i.e. ISO 14001/ISO 50001/ISO 14644.
* Operational and monitoring of central support utilities including Water/ Steam/ HVAC/ Compressed Air / Special Gases/ Refrigeration Systems / BMS/CMS/Vacuum/Chilled Water/Boilers/Humidifiers/DI Water.
* Be familiar with FDA/ISO standards and how they should be applied to all facility items such as cleanrooms. Air /nitrogen supply, product contact water etc.
* Identify and implement cost/energy saving measures
* Contributes to site Energy Management Program
* Ensure compliance with Quality, Regulatory, safety and Energy standards and demonstrate a primary commitment to patient care and product quality.
* Monitoring and operating operational status of Utilities (scheduled and unscheduled) including the end of line device use of CMMS (Computerised Maintenance Management System) and BMS (Building Management System). CMS (Central Monitoring System) including maintaining the databases.
* Fault Finding and Diagnostics on all utilities/infrastructural equipment.
* Supervise and assist Service Contractors involved in Utilities Maintenance/Projects.
* Generate maintenance workorders and report on work completion.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.