- JN -022023-1925751
- Feb 16, 2023
I am delighted to be collaborating with a sought after employer in Cork, on their requirement for an Executive Assistant on an initial 12 month basis.
This person will provide support to 2 key members of the senior leadership team, which offers a hybrid working model with a requirement to be on site 50% per month.
This successful candidate will;
· Proactively maintain daily calendars for business partners; initiate contact and establish good working relationships with others outside of the work group to maximize schedule coordination.
· Manage large, complex meetings at various locations and of various sizes. Assist in the planning logistics by calendaring, identifying/scheduling conference rooms, setting up equipment, ordering materials and/or catering as needed.
· Coordinate and arrange travel, including more complex travel (e.g., international, multi‐city travel) for business partners including air, hotel and rental car.
· Manage business partners' passport and visa for international travel.
· Process complex expense reports (i.e. multi‐currency) including reconciliation of corporate and personal credit accounts used for business purposes in a timely and accurate manner.
· Attend various business meetings as needed to understand the business area and priorities.
· Create and edit documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
· Create and maintain group lists, distribution lists, spreadsheets, databases and collaboration sites.
· Assist with administrative tasks in pre‐boarding and onboarding of new employees to the area as requested by the manager and/or business partners.
· Identify innovative techniques to increase productivity across the team.
· Serve as a backup for other administrative assistants in order to meet workload deadlines or during absences from the office.
· Handle additional administrative support or special projects as assigned by the Manager.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated history in a previous Executive Assistant role, provide support to key business stakeholders. You will have fantastic communication skills, a natural problem solving ability and be used to adapting to constantly evolving business needs.
Please send your updated CV to hear more about this fantastic opportunity.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.