- Cork City
- JN -032023-1926633
- Mar 13, 2023
- €20k - €30k
Morgan McKinley is currently recruiting for a Emergency Escalation Manager role within the Travel sector, this role will suit a enthusiastic and eager individual.
Morgan McKinley is currently recruiting for a Emergency Escalation Manager role within the Travel sector, this role will suit a enthusiastic and eager individual.This role will offer an expansison on an already existing skill set and the oppurtnuity to grow within a fantastic organisation
Contract duration: Permanent
- First point of contact to customers in times of distress, providing and maintaining great customer relations
- Ensuring all customer need's are met by logistically planning and arranging resolution's in a customers hour of need.
- Develop and implement new processes and policies to improve levels of service.
- Liaise with global providers to obtain medical reports and negotiate medical expenses and cost containment.
- Effectively manage an allocated case load and ensure operational efficiency.
- Communicate with other team members to ensure a smooth coordination of cases across shifts and team members.
- Promote a customer centric culture within the team and set high standards of service.
- Make detailed case notes in the system.
- Effectively manage and coordinate with triage consultants
- Management of cases that require support from triage consultants
- Previous experience in a professional services environment
- Excellent people skills and excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to interact with and communicate effectively with people at all levels within the firm and externally
- Ability to handle confidential information effectively, without breach of confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail in composing and proofing materials
- Experience in establishing priorities, scheduling and meeting deadlines combined with strong organisational skills and with an ability to prioritise an often conflicting workload
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as a part of a team
- Proficiency in MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Preferred experience in a professional services environment
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.