- BBBH788318 Oct 08, 2021 €90k - €120k
Morgan McKinley are working with a large US multinational in Cork who are looking for a EMEA Direct Tax Manager to join their growing team.
Morgan McKinley are working with a large US Multinational based in Cork who are looking for a EMEA Direct Tax Manager to join their growing tax team.
The role, based in the Centre of Excellency, will report into the Senior Direct Tax & Accounting Managers across the EMEA, APAC and LATAM regions.
This senior position will be responsible for managing a close knit, efficient and pivotal team within the organisation.
- Coordinate and execute direct tax reporting activities for the EMEA business
- Working closely with the large accounting team to review tax-related journal entries and reporting packages including US GAAP to Local Statutory income
- Provides tax accounting guidance to key stakeholders across the business for projects and transactions
- Drive and monitor US GAAP quarterly and annual direct tax accounting close process for EMEA region
- Work with Global Tax and regional controllers to forecast the effective tax rate
- Lead coordination of third parties and local Finance teams to plan and execute completion of timely and accurate US GAAP quarterly and annual direct tax provision packages
- Lead coordination of recording and reconciliation of tax journal entries and balances and work closely with EMEA finance teams to resolve challenges
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- ACCA / ACA / CPA and CTA/AITI qualified
- At least 6 years post qualified experience, with a strong background in Tax
- Proven ability to work in a team environment possessing strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across the organisation
- Be a result driven individual who thrives on implementing process improvements to create work efficiency
- Experience leading direct tax preparation and review under US GAAP and Local GAAP for a multinational publicly traded corporation
- Experience coordinating interdependent teams of finance personnel and service providers toward timely and quality deliverables
- Experience working with an ERP system
For a high level job description of the role, email Conor Breen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Conor Breen on 021 2300 300.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Tax & Practice Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300