- JN -042023-1928776
- Apr 13, 2023
Are you an Engineer with a strong Electrical/Automation Background? If so, my client, an industry leader within the Cork Medical Device space has the role for you.
This role is perfect for you, if you would like to be leading a project from start to finish.
This is a 12 month hourly rate contract position, with hourly rates depending on experience.
- Responsible for the introduction and validation of new equipment.
- Works with Value Streams to identify opportunities for equipment improvement - automation, vision systems, robotics etc.
- A core team member for new equipment design reviews and FAT's & SAT's.
- Helps debug production issues with automated equipment.
- Ensures that Maintenance and Calibration requirements are built into new equipment specifications.
- Collaboration with Automation groups and other onsite departments.
- Undertake Commissioning, Qualification and Validation activities.
- Providing technical leadership on maintenance and equipment issues.
- Provide effective and responsive Calibration support to Operations to meet their area's objectives of quality, cost and output.
- Liaising with vendors to ensure project completion.
Education & Experience:
- 2+ years experience in a similar role.
- Electrical, mechanical or equivalent Engineering degree.
- The right to freely work in Ireland with no Visa Restrictions.
For more information on the role please feel free to contact our specialist engineering recruiter Gerard Crowley by calling 021-2300-300
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.