- BBBH800161 Nov 25, 2021 Competitive
A building contractor in Cork, who are rapidly growing are looking for an experienced Environmental, Health & Safety Manager to join their team.
This is a Cork based, fast paced role with a driven building contractor who execute high calibre residential & commercial projects and developments for their clients and investors.
- Develop, implement and update of an internal HSEQS Management System.
- Regularly review and update company Risk Assessments Safe, Operating Procedures, Health & Safety Policies and Safety Statement.
- Conduct accident/incident recording.
- Attend regular Health & Safety meetings.
- Carry out induction training for new employees.
- Provide EHS project and documentation support.
- Relevant Health & Safety Diploma/Degree.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Experience in Health & Safety on construction sites.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity apply now, please contact Meabh Murphy in Morgan McKinley
Phone: 021 2300 300
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Recruitment Coordinator | Construction & Property Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300