- JN -022023-1926207
- Feb 23, 2023
This is a super opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketer to join this highly reputable Security Operations company as their Digital Marketing Specialist.
Role: Digital Marketing Specialist
Our client is a leading cyber security organisation that is looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Specialist to join their team to help generate leads and enquiries via digital channels and to help drive increased revenue from existing customers via targeted campaigns.
The successful candidate will report to the Marketing Manager and will have the opportunity to work closely with other senior stakeholders from across the company.
- Manage digital marketing campaign planning and execution, including Google Adwords strategy.
- Create branded advertising campaigns and support the marketing and design teams by coordinating and collating content.
- Conduct market research to identify marketing opportunities.
- Create, maintain and strengthen the organisation's overall brand through all external avenues. * Create engaging content for press releases, blogs and other marketing collateral.
- Monthly KPI collation & reporting.
- Event Coordination.
- Support the sales team with marketing related requests.
- Take part in formal and informal training opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field required.
- At least two years of experience in digital marketing, campaign management, SEO.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behaviour.
- Experience with a CRM/HubSpot is a plus.
- Strong experience in digital design tools such as the Adobe Suite.
- Excellent communication, planning, organisation, and presentation skills.
- Strong Excel & PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent organisational, IT communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative, flexible & motivated thinker who will drive consistent marketing agenda within company.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.