- JN -032023-1926483
- Mar 01, 2023
Data Scientist with 3+ years of commercial experience. This is a permanent role with a hybrid working model.
The skills required are:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated knowledge of R, Python, or other analytical programming language
- Ability to query large data sets using SQL with experience with cloud-based environments an advantage
- Experience using Data visualisation software such as Tableau, Qlik or Power BI
- Experience applying statistical and machine learning techniques such as regression, time series forecasting, clustering, optimization, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate the business benefits of analytics
- A third level qualification in Statistics, Computer Science, Analytics (or equivalent qualification or experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and experience of presenting.
- Strong SQL and database capabilities along with the ability to work with analytical and BI and data visualization tools.
- A self-starter with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment, demonstrate good attention to detail and demonstrate good judgment through logical decision making.
For more information, please reach out today!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.