- JN -032023-1927304
- Mar 15, 2023
Morgan McKinley are proud to be currently seeking an experienced Customer Account Coordinator within a well know healthcare company, this is a permanent position with one of our long time clients base
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your skills within a successful and well-known organisation.
Working hours: Monday to Friday
Your duties in your new role will include the following:
· Inputting new members and helping existing members with queries received by phone & email onto an internal company system
· Confirming customer and 3rd party company orders via phone and email
· Ensure all interactions and details are filed on their company system
· Provide new customers with quotes and assist with general pricing queries
· Manage customer's accounts - contact updates, sales and payment
· Generate and compile records and reports as required by management
· Anticipate members' needs by developing an in-depth knowledge of their business and history
· Follow all applicable policies and procedures required for the successful execution of the job at all times
** This role requires a maximum 1 week notice period**
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.