- Cork City
- JN -032023-1927327
- Mar 15, 2023
Are you an experienced Credit Control Specialist looking to take a step into a role in an ever growing company? This opportunity is brilliant for a Credit Controller looking to progress their career.
Are you looking to join an exciting growing team north of Cork City? This is a brilliant opportunity for someone with 2+ years.
- Ensuring the collection of all Accounts Receivable debtors in a timely manner
- Working with customers to resolve any issues or barriers to payment
- Working with the finance team to resolve any issues or barriers to payment
- Releasing or holding of orders and ensuring credit limits and terms are maintained daily
- Provide support to the sales functions & to be commercially focused
- Working with the legal department regarding the pursuit of debtors if necessary
- Ensuring credit insurance is in place for all eligible customers
- Maintain the data records & annual reviews for all credit insured customers
- Providing cover for the Accounts Receivable team for annual leave & business needs
- Maintaining all customer master data in SAP
- Processing new account applications and ensuring all criteria is met
- Processing of direct debits on a daily and monthly basis
- Ownership of month end tasks specific to the Accounts Receivable team
- Ensuring all month end deadlines and targets are met
- The billing & crediting of Fuel Card transactions on a weekly and monthly basis
- Ensuring Finance team deadlines are met
- Daily AR reporting
- 2+ years in Credit Control
- Accounting Technician Qualification desirable
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to handle
If interested, please apply for further details.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.