Credit Control Administrator
- BBBH791732 Aug 30, 2021 €20k - €30k
New permanent role in with an established business in Cork. Great opportunity to work on a close knit team in a varied role supporting a Financial Controller.
New permanent role based in Cork. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to work in a close knit team supporting a Financial Controller.
This role is working on site in the office not far from Cork City Centre.
The main responsibilities in this role is credit control as well as other administration duties as they arise.
- Ensure timely collection of all debts using combination of both phone and email.
- Posting bank receipts on daily basis
- Compiling and generating bank files for monthly customer Direct Debit run.
- Complete reporting daily for Financial Controller
- Answering any queries on invoices
- General Admin duties such as answering phone etc.
- 1-2 years working in a Collections/Credit Control position
- Excellent communication skills essential
- Strong Excel
- Ability to prioritise work and work to deadlines.
If you are looking for a new opportunity to join a great team, then get in touch to hear more about this opportunity.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.