- JN -022023-1925119
- Feb 03, 2023
- €50 - €60 ph
My client, a leading Cork Biopharmaceutical company, has open spaces on their established team for both C&Q and Process Engineers.
With exciting plans in the pipeline, this company is offering you the opportunity to further your career and help make a difference.
This initial 12 month hourly rate contract is offering strong rates for the right candidate, with rates dependent on experience.
- Process Engineering support for Tech Transfer activities associated with New Product Introductions (NPI) and Process Scale-up (Batch or ContinuousManufacturing Areas).
- Executing Tech Transfer activities such as equipment design, process
- Scale-up calculations/modelling, PHR/HAZOP, etc.
- User Rep for small project capital delivery: establishing equipment requirements and facilitating project delivery.
- Commissioning and Qualification of Utilities Systems (Clean, Grey, Waste, Solvent).
- Vendor and Contractor coordination and supervision (offsite and onsite).
- Acceptance of systems at Mechanical Completion.
- Safe set-up of systems.
- Safe start-up of equipment and systems.
- Coordination of utilities energization to downstream systems.
- Document generation and execution for assigned systems (FAT, SAT, RV, IV, OV),
- Running recipes, sequences and functional testing via DCS (DeltaV).
- Troubleshooting and resolving design, installation and operational issues for systems under test.
- Handover of Systems to User Team.
Education & Experience
- Process or Chemical Engineering third level qualification.
- Minimum two years' experience in manufacturing areas such as Production Operations/Unit Operation support (reactions, distillations,crystallizations, drying, milling etc).
- The right to freely work in Ireland with no VISA restrictions.
For more information on the role please feel free to contact our specialist engineering recruiter Gerard Crowley by calling 021 2 300 300 or by emailing
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.