- JN -092023-1947184
- Sep 15, 2023
- €70k - €90k
Cloud Fin Ops Analyst, Permanent opportunity, Hybrid working model. Cork based.
An exciting opportunity just in for a Technology costing analyst to join a leading global client within the healthcare space. This role will be responsible for costing out technology purchases in the cloud and on premises, as well as developing and managing cost models. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of data and AI technologies, as well as experience in cost analysis and tracking for data products.
If you have the following experience, please get in touch today!
- Bachelors with 4+ years experience or Masters with 3+ years experience.
- 4+ years of experience in cost analysis in both cloud and on-premises technologies is essential. Background in finance, computer science, sourcing & procurement, or related field.
- Experience in 1 of the following cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Experience in 1 of the following (Tableau, Power Bi, Looker) in reporting.
- Strong understanding of cloud services and platforms, Saas, PaaS, IaaS. Ideal candidate will know how to right-size a tech stack and understand regional settings/zonal settings/ and compute/ storage instance machine cost options.
- The ability to collect, analyze, and interpret data which is essential for costing out cloud costs.
- Demonstrative skills in budgeting and cost allocation.
- Able to think critically and creatively, and to come up with solutions that meet business needs while minimizing costs.
- Good understanding of data and AI technologies and the technical landscape with the ability to recommend products and substitute products.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, communication and negotiation skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.