- Cork City
- JN -042023-1928330
- Apr 28, 2023
I am delighted to be recruiting for an exciting clerical officer position based on the outskirts of the City Centre. This role will suit someone who is available to work immediately.
Part time Clerical Officer Grade 3
I am delighted to be recruiting for an exciting clerical officer position based on the outskirts of the City Centre.
This role will suit someone who is available to work within the next 1-2 weeks who has previous experience in an administration or clerical role.
What does this role entail?
Duration: 2 month contract - strong potential for extension on a rolling basis
Hourly pay: €14.86
Working hours: 17.5 - some flexibility but preference for morning hours
What will the work look like?
· Managing inbound calls from service users in the public sector with empathy and effective communication
· Ongoing management of internal databases which will require great attention to detail.
· Supporting the business with coordination and scheduling of the day-to-day services
· Supporting the team with calls and email
· Filing, scanning and management of records & files
-Tpying of consultant notes
What do you need to be considered?
· Availability to start within 1 -2 weeks to start a new role.
· Previous experience in an administrative or clerical role is essential.
· Previous exposure to medical or clinical settings is advantageous
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Ability to multitask while supporting various internal departments.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.