- BBBH824556 Aug 05, 2022 €40k - €50k
The role of a civil engineer has become available to work with a well renowned Irish company on a permanent basis based in Cork City
Our client is a civil and structural engineering firm in Cork. They have a great opportunity for an experienced Civil Engineer to join their team. With projects across the commercial and residential sectors.
- As Civil Engineer you will be involved in project management
- Collaborate with customers, engineers, sub-contractors, suppliers, and in-house resources to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Project scheduling and resource planning aligned to meet customer requirements.
- Maintaining accurate records of all process steps.
- Liaising with clients, and other stakeholders and co-ordinate with all other disciplines in terms of the project requirements.
Essential Skills & Knowledge:
- BEng (Level 8) in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in AutoCAD, Revit , Civils 3D and/ or similar or related Civil Engineering design software.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity apply now, please contact Hannah Cahill in Morgan McKinley
Phone: 021 2300 300
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Construction Recruitment
+353 21 2300 300