- Jan 24, 2023
- €50k - €70k
A great opportunity for intermediate Civil Engineer's to join a well respected civils contractor working on a large scale roads project in Cork City
Civil Engineer - Cork
Project - Roads and Infrastructure
Salary & Package - €45-60k, company vehicle, pension, bonus
The ideal candidate for this exciting role will have a minimum of 2-3 years' experience in similar based projects.
- Ensure the completion of work is carried out ahead of sub-contractors.
- Provide feedback on work carried out by sub-contractors
- Setting Out duties for the project
- Coordinate site drawings.
- Maintain and develop the relationship with sub-contractors to deliver a high quality on the projected outcomes of the project.
- Coordinate and assist the Site Manager to ensure all documentation is appropriately filed and signed.
* 2-3 years' work experience minimum in roads or commercial based projects.
* Level 8 Engineering qualification.
* Strong IT skills with experience of systems. i.e. AutoCad etc.
* Ability to meet project timelines and achieve a high quality of work.
* Good communication skills and a high attention to detail.
* Ability to coordinate a number of different tasks at the same time.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.