Chemist/ Mass Spectrometry Analyst - Food
- BBBH823613 Aug 04, 2022 €50k - €70k
An ideal opportunity for a Chemist or Analytical Chemist from the Food sector with Mass Spec experience to join the analytical group
Analytical Chemist/ Chemist - Food Industry
What does this role involve?
- Schedule and perform accurate analysis and reporting of monthly samples
- Prepare lab solutions, reagents, and controls as necessary for completing analysis and running instrumentation.
- Develop reference files, quality control charts, and graphs on laboratory data.
- Review and interprets test results.
- Provide technical support and/or analytical support to the customer on any poor/unusual results. Technical support may include plant support & data review etc
- Execute and communicate data mining, insights and reporting of plant performance monthly.
- Conduct test method investigations and validations for accreditation where required.
- Demonstrate competent use of laboratory business information and reporting systems (LIMS).
- Support testing bench for the Measurement Sciences Analytical team.
- Right to work in Ireland. Sponsorship or relocation will not be offered
- A Degree in Science, Chemistry or related dsicipline
- 3+ years working in a Certified Lab - LCMS OR ICMS is essential
- Expereince with Method Validation
- Mass Spectomotry experience is essential
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | Science & Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300