- JN -042023-1931089
- Apr 17, 2023
Business Data Analyst - Daily Rate Contract - Cork
We are working closely with our Cork-based client to recruit for a Business Data Analyst to join their ongoing digital transformation programme. This is a 6 month daily rate contract with a high likelihood of extension for the successful candidate. There is an onsite requirement of 1-2 days a month in Cork based on business needs.
- Support one workstream of the company's transformation programme to create visual reports for stakeholders/business decision makers in Power BI and Tableau.
- Liaise with the company's IT team and external vendors to understand information available in current systems (BPC and SAP) which can be utilised for the reports.
- Liaise with company IT, external vendors and business users to support UAT, testing calculations used, processing speed and quality of data outputs.
- Identify and document potential future enhancements for analytics and reporting.
- Support user training and promote a culture of 'self service' for users of reports, while preserving version control requirements of reports.
- Support requirements definition of new reports from current systems.
- Engage with business leads through workshops and daily meetings to understand specific functional requirements.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Data Analytics or a related field.
- 3-5+ years of experience as a Business Data Analyst or a similar role.
- Strong communication skills are absolutely essential for this position.
- Data visualisation experience, including identifying KPIs or scorecards to improve business processes.
- Previous experience in interacting with BPC/BI data cubes and Power BI.
- Basic knowledge of financial metrics and comparisons.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Recruitment Specialist | Projects & Change Recruitment