- BBBH772280 Dec 18, 2020 Competitive
Exciting new opportunity for a Brand Partner to join a dynamic global company. This role will suit an experienced Marketing Professional with specific experience in the Healthcare industry.
With a keen focus on developing relationships with Global Partners, the Brand Partner will be responsible for the effective management of each stage of the product lifecycle from the pre-launch planning of the Brand personality to post launch lifecycle development initiatives
They will play a key role in developing positioning which will effectively engage, convert and retain global consumers
Key Accountabilities include:
- Manage the activities of the allocated products to deliver revenue objectives for all channels
- Support B2B2C partners to deliver on their revenue objectives for allocated products
- Develop a toolkit of promotional materials to support partners on-boarding
- Ensure co-ordination of the briefing and approval of partners own promotional materials covering all communication channels in line with agreed SOP
- Support development of training materials for new and existing partners for salesforce training and coordinate training meetings as required
- Develop innovative packaging designed to maximise conversion and differentiate from the competition.
- Ensure co-ordination of artwork with agencies and partners to ensure on-time production
- Work with Business Development Manager (BDM) to produce updated forecasts (online and partner) as required by the business reporting cycle
- Develop & deliver performance dashboards for Senior management on a timely basis
- Conduct on-going Market research to inform and monitor the progress of the plan and optimise customer experience
- Effective management of strategic projects requiring cross functional working to deliver required outputs in a timely manner
- Ensure on time launch of new products/ line extensions/ formulations in new markets or new channels within budget
- Work with Marketing Manager on pre-launch planning for upcoming launches
- Manage third party agencies to deliver cost effective projects aligned with marketing strategy.
- Degree level education (MBA or degree in marketing preferred)
- 5+ years' experience of marketing in a commercial organisation, ideally in an International Healthcare capacity
- Experience of B2B and B2C lead generation and nurturing
- Strong numeracy/planning skills
- Cultural sensitivity
- Customer Service mentality
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 21 2300300