- JN -022023-1924806
- Mar 01, 2023
- €40k - €50k
Morgan McKinley is delighted to be working with a leading accountancy firm to help identify an Audit Senior to join their team in Cork.
The position: Audit Senior
Our client specialises in audit, accountancy, tax, corporate finance and advisory services & services a diverse client portfolio comprising entrepreneurial and growth orientated owner managed businesses which operate domestically and internationally. If you are seeking a job that can offer a structured career path then this may be the right fit for you.
- Working closely with senior management in maintaining a productive relationship with a range of clients
- Ensuring smooth delivery of the accounts preparation and auditing process from planning stage through to completion
- Allocate responsibilities to other team members
- Participation in the provision of other compliance services including accountancy, company secretarial and taxation
- Interaction with legal and taxation personnel
- Responsibility for a client portfolio
- Supervision of the compliance department and management of staff
- Deadline management and job scheduling
- Qualified Accountant with ACA, ACCA or equivalent.
- 3 years post qualification experience of dealing with medium and large clients desirable
- Taxation qualification is an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and strong organisational skills
- Keen interest in pursuing a long term career in practice.
For more information on this role, contact Laura Healy on 021 2300 300 or email Laura at
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.