- BBBH788693 Jul 28, 2021 Competitive
An excellent opportunity for an Associate QC Analyst to join a pharmaceutical company in Cork. See below for details.
In partnership with our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork, we are now hiring an Associate QC Analyst on a permanent basis.
The Associate Quality Control Analyst will be responsible for carrying out analytical testing on Raw Materials, In-Process Materials and Finished Products; and for providing technical support as required by management.
- Analyse Raw Materials, In-Process Materials and Finished Products.
- To maintain all laboratory notebooks, records, chromatograms to an acceptable GLP standard.
- To maintain good housekeeping and hygiene within the laboratory.
- To maintain and follow all relevant Standard Operating procedures.
- To calibrate and maintain designated laboratory instruments.
- To support the laboratory testing schedule in order to achieve an efficient QC system.
- To bring to the notice of the Team Leaders, Manager or Director any discrepancies, deviations or non-conformance in testing or work practice.
- To follow up to date analytical practices with reference to specifications, regulations and industry standards.
- Liasing with other departments in relation to QC dispatch/testing.
- To liaise with external suppliers/vendors in relation to QC consumables.
- Ensuring compliance with cGMP, EHS, GxP etc guidelines at all times.
- Assist with audits/investigations as required.
- Generation/Reporting of key performance indicators for the group.
- To develop areas of expertise in analytical testing in order to solve technical issues.
- Pharmaceutical experience in a GMP regulated laboratory environment
- Good communications skills
- Flexibility is essential (willingness to work shift patterns as required by business needs)
- Proven ability to work on own initiative
- PC skills MS Word, Excel etc
- Proven technical ability in laboratory systems.
To be considered for this role, apply with your cv today.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300