- Cork City
- JN -052023-1932761
- May 15, 2023
Are you a Collections Specialist looking to join a Cork based multinational company? This is a great opportunity to join an established team and to expand your experience.
Great opportunity to join a Cork based multinational company. We are looking for a Collections Specialist to join the Accounts Receivable team responsible for the collections process for NAM region.
- Perform the day to day shared services collections function within the defined process standards.
- Achieve daily, weekly and monthly targets as assigned by management and prioritising the collection of debt within the AR ledger.
- Responsible for recording and following up on disputes.
- Resolve disputes by working with internal teams and/or the customer to verify information.
- Work closely with the Credit Team to follow the guidelines outlined in the Credit Policy.
- Responsible for preparing detailed Aged Debt SOX.
- Perform all other duties as assigned or required.
- Occasional travel may be required
- A proven team player.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Analytical skills with high attention to detail.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise tasks.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to build strong working relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in order to achieve daily/weekly/monthly collections targets.
Education and/or Experience:
- 2+ years' experience in similar positions.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Previous experience in fast paced multinational environments.
- Experience in Shared Service Center is an advantage.
- Oracle experience is an advantage.
- Fluent both written and spoken English. Any other additional languages will be an advantage.
- This is a typical office job, with no special physical requirements or unusual work environment.
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Health insurance
- Flexible work arrangement
- Study support
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment