- JN -012023-1922210
- Mar 09, 2023
- €50k - €70k
The Application Support Engineer is a technical champion for customers, and is responsible for selecting, troubleshooting, and promoting the organisation's product line to our client's customer base.
This is an important role within the company, supporting the overall mission of partnering for life.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Supporting Customer's Technical and Products requirements:
- Assists customers with the technical selection of the most appropriate equipment
- Prepares product proposals including commercial aspects
- Provides technical equipment proposals and proposals for projects and customer inquiries
- Participates in companywide continuous improvement and similar quality efforts to support the growth of the organization and to meet the needs of customers
- Provide technical support to customers related to process equipment
- Identifies Appropriate Products and Criteria
- Size and selects the appropriate application products, in conjunction with our supplier partners
- Identifies key product applications, product features, and new potential applications.
- Performs design selections for various applications and specifications.
- Provides technical support for the Sales team.
- Partners with the Sales team to meet customers' needs.
- Troubleshoots challenging operational technical and product issues.
- Assists in Sales, Marketing, and Engineering to develop and conduct product training programs.
- Responds to technical and product questions from the Sales team and customers.
Experience, Education, and Certifications:
- Mechanical engineering experience and/or degree
- 5 years relevant experience, preferably in Application Engineering / Mechanical / Technical sales role
- Experience in solving customer issues by providing appropriate technical and product recommendations
- Technical product sales experience
- Team players, who enjoys a fast-paced and progressive environment and the opportunity to join a dynamic company
- Valid EU passport
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.