AP Analyst (with EU Language)
- BBBH780527 Apr 30, 2021 €30k - €40k
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading multinational company for a multi-lingual Accounts Payable role.
A leading Cork Client of Morgan McKinley are currently seeking a Accounts Payable Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. This role will be part of a newly created team so offers exciting opportunities.
- Support team members on various processes in AP
- Be seen as a "go-to" SME information resource for other team members on all aspects of the Invoicing process.
- Own the Invoicing Process for AP
- Manage, govern and complete all daily tasks identified as part of the Invoicing process
- Work with Global Process Owner and Project Delivery Coordinator to support global projects
- Accounting Quality Reviews
- Perform quality reviews, root cause analysis and resolve issues
- Build Strong Working Relationships
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- 3 years experience within AP Function
- SAP ERP knowledge
- Fluent English and an additional EU Language
- Business/ Accounting qualification
- Advanced proficiency in using Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner.
- Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300