- BBBH815368 May 12, 2022 €20k - €30k
Administrative Customer Service Support, Managing day to day administration duties, Updating customer information, data entry
Administrative Customer Service Support
Working hours: 9-5.30pm Monday-Friday
Training hours: 9-5.30pm Monday-Friday
What's the role?
Managing day to day administration duties, Updating customer information, data entry
What's in it for you?
- Permanent job
- Comprehensive training in bright and modern offices
- Great managers and colleagues
- Onsite parking
- Onsite kitchen facilities
What's the job
- Managing day to day administration duties.
- Be ambitious - continuously update your skills & knowledge by completing classroom training & E-Learning courses as required
- Take pride in every call or task, support business growth by generating sales leads & value
through cross-selling and up-selling
- Take notes during calls and update the customer database with accurate information after each call
- Be happy to participate in relevant programs to identify trends to reduce unnecessary calls
- Aim to simplify existing procedures by identifying process gaps to benefit both the customer
- Contribute to the overall team performance by meeting agreed weekly targets.
Desired Experience & Qualities
- Minimum 6 months Admin/customer service experience
- IT literate (knowledge of Microsoft Office an advantage)
- A friendly and problem-solving attitude
- Empathetic and patient
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF LA CRÈME SERVICES.
Talent Acquisition Specialist | Office Support Recruitment
+353 51 309651