- Nov 24, 2022
- €30k - €40k
Do you speak fluent French and are looking for a new role in the Accounts Receivable market? This role is based on an established finance team with a hybrid working model.
With fantastic benefits, this role is the perfect opportunity for someone with fluent French and experience in Accounts Receivable.
- Be seen as a "go-to" information resource for O2C AR billings, payments, customer, master data and related internal business queries
- Effectively analyse all outstanding customer aging through FSCM to identify collection priorities. Engage with customers by phone or email to prompt collections using market best practices.
- Effectively track and resolve all customer disputes regarding billings, credits or payments.
- Be responsible for daily cash application of payments from customers
- Analyse account discrepancies to ensure the customer account is enabled for payment
- Coordinate initiation and validation of O2C customer master data requests
- Review key metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met & improved
- Support global/regional O2C projects with influence on accurate, efficient & compliant AR management
- Support the overall O2C AR team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to proactively & effectively analyse & resolve problems
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables
- Ablility to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively
- Ability to work in global team environment and communicate effectively with both internal business partners of all levels & disciplines as well as external Business Process Outsource org team members
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.