Accounts Payable Specialist
- BBBH771471 Dec 04, 2020 Competitive
An indigenous and international leader in the manufacture, supply and distribution of technical products and services are looking for an Accounts Payable Administrator to join their Finance Team
This role will work within an experience team in a well-established company and you will be required to fulfil a range of duties across the group in a multiple current and entity structure.
The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills and a team player!
- Processing high volume of stock supplier invoice reconciliations
- Create supplier payments through online banking and enter payments into SAP
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Approving staff expenses and processing monthly payments
- Reconciliation of Trade Creditor and GRNI balances at month end
- Posting journals for accruals and prepayments
- Intercompany GL account reconciliations
- Liaising with management and suppliers to follow up on queries and approvals
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks as and when required
- 2 + years' experience in a similar role
- Experience with SAP a distinct advantage
- Proven organisational and time management skills and able to work to strict deadlines,
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible approach to work.
To hear more about this role, get in touch with me today with your updated CV.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.