Accounts Payable Specialist - Multinational
- BBBH815839 May 13, 2022 Competitive
New exciting opportunity to join a leading business in Cork. This role will work as part of a Global Accounts Payable Team.
This role will support international markets and work collaboratively as part of a team.
This is a hybrid role and will require 2 days on site in Cork. This is a Temporary Contract position for 15 months.
- Maintain Trade Accounts Payable Listing by regular review and follow up on aged items
- Weekly clearing of bank reconciling items and follow up of aged items.
- Calculation and posting of month end accruals
- Month end related activity relating to PTP module close and pre close
- Allocation of pre-payments ahead of weekly payment batch
- Maintain, review and investigate accuracy of accounting of PTP transactions
- Review and follow up of potential duplicate payments
- Liaise with vendors to maintain accuracy of supplier account
- Review and follow up of PTP pre-paid accounts
- Daily monitoring and resolution of queries while maintaining a high level of customer service
- Achieve targets for high performance such as meet or exceed Service Level Agreements
- Meet or exceed individual productivity targets
- Collate and provide information for KPIs
- Assist in setting performance measurement procedures for processes
- Work with customer relationship manager, in-country staff, supervisor and Manager to improve processes
- Country specific tasks relating to assigned entities
- 3 + years' experience in Accounts Payable in a Shared Services Centre environment
- Experience in Oracle or SAP required
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise work
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity in Cork, please get in touch today with an updated CV.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.