Accounts Payable Administrator
- BBBH787371 Jul 12, 2021 €20k - €30k
New Accounts Payable position looking for someone to start ASAP! Ideally looking for someone with 1-2 years experience working in an Accounts Payable position.
My client, an established business in Cork, is looking for an Accounts Payable Administrator to work with their Finance Team.
This is initially a 3 months temporary contract.
This role will support an Accounts Payable Team within the business.
- Process invoices accurately in accordance with the company's corporate policies and procedures.
- Management of weekly supplier payments runs
- Ensure all invoices are paid within agreed credit terms.
- Perform month end close
- Perform monthly supplier account reconciliations.
- Maintain and develop strong working relationships with suppliers to ensure a high level of customer service.
- Assist in preparation of audits for external and internal auditors.
- 1-2 years experience working in an Accounts Payable position
- Experience using SAP is an advantage
- Excellent organization skills and detail-oriented.
If you are available immediately and looking for a new Accounts Payable opportunity, then get in touch with me today to discuss this further.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.