- BBBH771160 Dec 01, 2020 Competitive
New opportunity for an Accounts Assistant in Cork to join a busy office in a varied role working across different departments.
My client is currently looking for an Accounts Assistant/Bookkeeper to work across their business. This role will have a mix of Finance and Administration duties in the role.
This role will support the Manager within the business and based in the office in Cork City.
This role will liaise with an external accountant on all finance matters.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Reconciling of weekly/monthly payments & lodgements.
- Payment of invoices.
- Weekly Payroll
- Reconciling petty cash.
- Recording of student training fees.
- Providing administrative assistance to staff members.
- To be the first point of contact for clients
- Management of client appointments
- 2+ years' experience in a finance role
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong numerical ability and IT Skills.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, get in touch with me today.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.