- JN -032023-1927146
- Mar 13, 2023
Are you an experienced Accounts Assistant looking for a new challenge? This is a great opportunity to join a close knit finance team on the East side of Cork city!
New opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join a close knit finance team in a varied accounts role.
This role will work on site with the Finance Manager based on the East side of Cork City.
This accounts position is ideal for someone with 1+ years experience working in a varied accounts role, has strong attention to detail and enjoys working on their own initiative.
- Assist the financial department in the day-to-day operations such as processing data (purchase invoices, sale invoices and banking), payroll and analysing finances.
- Aid in preparing financial reports on a monthly, quarterly and annually basis.
- Preparing official reports on a monthly and annual basis, such as WIP, sales report, supplier payment run, customer statements, budgeting and Cash flow.
- Assist in preparing management accounts on a quarterly basis.
- Inputting all purchase invoices for daily transactions and checking supplier statements.
- Preparing and sending monthly customer statements, i.e. chasing outstanding debt.
- Assisting VAT computations and returns.
- Preparation of Intrastat and Vies Reports for the company accountant to file.
- Assist in the preparation of payroll through continuously updating employee timesheets and calculating gross hours & overtime.
- Managing suppliers account records and chasing any missing records.
- Preparation and inputting Visa transactions into SAGE.
- Preparation and inputting supplier payment into SAGE.
- Business/Finance/Economics degree level
- 1+ years experience working in a Finance department
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience in Sage 50 Accounts/other accounting packages
- Excellent Time management and organisational skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity in Cork, please get in touch with your CV today for a confidential chat.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.