Accounts Assistant - Immediate Start
- BBBH785268 May 24, 2022 Competitive
New permanent Accounts Assistant position available in a busy Company in Cork. This role will play the Key Accounts role liaising with different departments across the whole business.
This new opportunity available on the market, is ideal for someone who enjoys a varied accounts role and has experience working across Accounts Payable, Vat, Payroll and preparing monthly management accounts.
The ideal person will be an Accounting Technician with 1-3 years experience in a similar position.
- Act as a point of contact for all customer account matters,
- Manage and oversee the daily operationg of the accounts department.
- Manage the payroll function for all staff on weekly basis.
- Prepare Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Statements for external accountant.
- Maintain Accounting Controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconcile Financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Prepare and consolidate monthly and annual Financial Reports.
- Attend monthly management meetings.
- Accounting Technician Qualification desirable
- 1-3 years experience working as Accounts Assistant or Bookkeeper
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, get in touch with me today with your most recent CV.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300