- JN -022023-1923866
- Feb 23, 2023
- €40k - €50k
Morgan McKinley is delighted to be working with a leading accountancy firm to help identify a practice accountant to join their team on a part-time basis.
This opportunity is based in Cork with flexible working arrangements.
This role will involve a mix of accounting responsibilities and the successful candidate will work alongside managers, seniors and other departments within the firm.
What your day to day would look like:
- Managing a portfolio of SME clients in the provision of accounting services such as audit exempt and audited financial statements preparation
- Working with a team of trainee accountants to deliver services, delegating and managing workload of junior staff
- Keeping up to date on advances in technology relevant to the accounting industry
- Preparation and filing of annual returns and abridged accounts
- Preparation and filing of the tax requirements of clients
- Maintaining books and records for bookkeeping/advisory clients
- Preparing and presenting monthly/quarterly management accounts to clients and provide valuable insights from these accounts
About the person:
- Qualified member of a recognized Professional Institute of Accountants (ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA) with a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Self-motivated, energetic with a positive attitude and a desire to drive constant improvement and change
- Strong technical, interpersonal, and client relationship skills along with the ability to work on their own initiative.
This is an excellent opportunity for practice professionals to enhance their skill set working with an experienced senior management team. Feel free to reach out to for more information.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.