- JN -012023-1909238
- Feb 23, 2023
Are you looking for something new with great opportunities for you to upskill and progress?
Are you looking to kick-start your career in the financial sector?
This role has fantastic benefits and career progression opportunities as well as a funded APA Qualification with full study support provided.
This allows you to step straight into the financial sector and has fantastic benefits and career progression opportunities.
A leading company in Shannon are looking for people to join their growing team of financial customer service associates. This role is a fantastic opportunity for people who are unsure of their career path as this allows you to kick-start a career in the financial sector.
- Responsible for putting payment plans in place.
- Handling a portfolio of customers.
- Providing a high level of customer service at all times.
- Deal with customer queries and complaints.
- Escalate severe queries to management.
- Deal with queries in a timely fashion.
- Correspond with customers via telephone, letter and email.
Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years experience in customer service
- Call center experience- desirable
- Ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Native level English required
- Negotiation skills
- I.T Knowledge
- Commission and bonus available.
-Pension from Day one.
-Healthcare from Day One.
- Full study support for APA.
- 20 days holidays plus 3 company days.
-Free parking on site.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role. Please contact Ellen at Morgan McKinley by applying to this role or by email at
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.