Electronic Engineer - Clare
- BBBH773189 Jan 12, 2021 Competitive
Reporting to the Electrical Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for managing current vendors and the development of a network of preferred vendors.
I am currently working with an excellent, global-leading company who are looking for an Electronic Engineer to assist with the development of new products in their Clare Site.
- Design, develop and streamline LED Systems, assembly steps and processes.
- Prepare work instructions for new processes.
- Establish Quality Gates for all incoming raw material & outgoing end assembled Equipment.
- Manage projects with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage vendors and development partners.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in an electronic engineering role.
- Experience in PCB Design, LED or lighting experience
- Experience using Altium design software is an advantage but not a prerequisite.
- A good attitude to customer service, how can you help the company build relationships with new and existing customers.
- Experience in development to IEC61010, IEC 60601 and IEC 62304 standards
- Strong technical background in electro-mechanical product development, lab automation or similar roles.
- Full Drivers Licence for travel purposes.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 21 2300300