A leading financial services company are recruiting for Customer Service Representatives. Fantastic career progression opportunities and benefits available.
A leading company in Shannon are looking for people to join their growing team of financial customer service associates. This role is a fantastic opportunity for people who are unsure of their career path as this allows you to kick-start a career in the financial sector.
Our client is based in Shannon, Co. Clare and on behalf of them we are currently recruiting for Financial Customer Service Associates to join a growing and dynamic team.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to start their career in the financial service sector by gaining first-hand experience and getting the opportunity to gain a globally recognized APA Qualification that is funded as a part of your training.
- Responsible for putting payment plans in place.
- Handling a portfolio of customers.
- Providing a high level of customer service at all times.
- Deal with customer queries and complaints.
- Escalate severe queries to management.
- Deal with queries in a timely fashion.
- Correspond with customers via telephone, letter and email.
Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years experience in customer service.
- Call center experience- desirable.
- Graduates- desirable.
- Ability to work to targets and deadlines.
- Native level English required.
- Negotiation skills.
- I.T Knowledge.
- Commission and bonus available.
-Pension from day one.
-Healthcare from day one.
- Full study support for APA.
- 20 days holidays plus 3 company days.
-Free parking on site.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role. Please contact Lauren K at Morgan McKinley.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.