Customer Service Advisor (25,500-29,500)
- BBBH815475 May 11, 2022 Competitive
A leading financial services company are recruiting for entry level positions with fantastic career progression - full study support also available.
Due to continued growth, we're looking for empathetic and solution focused individuals to join a well established and dynamic organisation within the Financial Services Industry.
The company will provide fully funded APA qualification support to successful candidates as part of their training. This is an internationally recognized qualification.
This role is based on site in Shannon, Co. Clare.
What We Offer You:
- Monday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm, no weekends
- Fully funded APA qualification support
- Great opportunities for progression within the company
- LAYA Healthcare
- Commission and bonus structure
- Company Pension
- 20 days annual leave and 3 company days
- Chance to work within a dynamic multinational company
What You'll Do
- Responsible for managing mortgage accounts and determine loan restructuring options
- Develop and work out strategies for each account
- Providing a high level of customer service at all times
- Data entry in various platforms
- Respond to customer queries in a professional and timely manner
What You'll Need
- 1 - 3 years' experience in a customer facing role (hospitality, retail, sales etc.)
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize work
- Strong negotiation skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please contact Jasmine at M3S in response to the job ad
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Talent Acquisition Specialist | Project, Transformation & Consulting Recruitment
353 (0) 1 6652222