Scum Master - Global Banking client - Regional Digital Transformation program - 1 year contract - Extendable - Immediate start
Leading digital solution provider supporting digital transformation for a range of Banks E2E banking application projects.
- A Project Manager and Scrum master role focused on delivering E2E banking applications
- Responsible for full cycle development and application integration projects.
- Driving the adoption of Agile methodologies and SCRUM frameworks, acting as a champion for Agile
- Responsible for offshore vendor management, leading them in delivery as well as vendor engagement, and contract negotiations.
- Stakeholder management - maitaining and developing relationships with senior stakeholders within their banking clients.
- Support junior members of the project teams.
- Full cycle Project management experience (3 years +)
- Banking in house application project experience needed
- These projects will be focused around application development and application integration projects (micro services and legacy .Net applications)
- Agile methodology experience
-Strong Technical understanding, really need to understand technical complexities, will manage inter dependencies. (Ideally from a development background)
- Offshore vendor management experience
- English and Cantonese are a must
If this above description fits your experience and is something you would like to explore, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume to us.
Our specialist consultant will get in touch with you soon, if we find your profile suitable for this position or any other vacancies we are recruiting for.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Seb at 3907 3952