Senior Project Manager, ERP Implementation - US Listed Company
- BBBH783495 May 28, 2021 Competitive
Our client is a US listed manufacturing and technology conglomerate, they are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager for their global ERP implementation and transformation project.
- Perform business project management duties and work with IT as partners for system implementation projects like ERP/MES/IOT.
- Monitor project progress, track on time completion of project tasks/ deliverables.
- Risk Management, proactively work with project team and business stakeholders to assess risks and take mitigation actions to ensure smooth implementation. Understanding issues and driving problem solving across functions.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders for Change Management, drive adoption of the new system.
- Lead project team to document all business requirements and process flows for implementation.
- Lead project team to plan and execute testing and go live plans according to project timeline.
- Monitor project budget and make sure project expenses are within plan.
- Regular project updates to stakeholders in the globe.
- Bachelor Degree or above
- 8+ Years of working experience in project management role
- Solid experience to navigate in a complex matrix organization and drive alignment and execute across multiple functions/stakeholder groups
- Strong project management skills, organized, strong planning, influencing and driving skills, result oriented. Experience with ERP is preferred (Oracle implementation is an advantage).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Independent, self-motivated and a good team player
- Proficient in English
- 20-30% travel when allowed
Manager | Sales & Marketing Recruitment