Senior Marketing Manager - B2B IT&T Leader
- BBBH788020 Jul 20, 2021 Competitive
Our client is a leading IT&T company and they are currently looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join their business and support their growing global business
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of: comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations program that will enhance the Organization's image and position within the marketplace and the general public,
- Facilitate internal and external communications; and, all Organization marketing, communications and public relations activities and materials including publications, media relations, client acquisition and so forth
- Ensure articulation of Organization's desired image and position; assure consistent communication of image and position throughout the Organization and all constituencies, both internal and external.
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all Organization publications
- Coordinate media interest in the Organization and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
- Plan and implement effective marketing strategies to meet the assigned target.
- Analyze customers' needs, monitor program performance and prepare various management reports.
- Organize both internal and external marketing programs and activities.
- Co-ordinate with other departments for the planning and execution of various marketing campaigns and press events.
- Coach and motivate delegate team / subordinates daily operations, with quality assurance
- Liaise with external marketing suppliers in order to achieve the best results in the most cost effective way.
- Prepare marketing materials in both English and Chinese, and deliver in a timely manner.
- Handle any ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree in Marketing or related disciplines.
- Minimum 8-10 years relevant experience in marketing field with proven track record in IT related business.
- Knowledge on IT&T industry services is a plus.
- Proven marketing campaign experience and ability to manage budgets.
- Strong copywriting skills, presentation and analytical skills.
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing; Good negotiation skills with PR Firms, media and advertising agencies.
- Experience in people management as well as team player
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Strategic, excellent business acumen, creative
- Proficient in MS office
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Manager | Sales & Marketing Recruitment