- BBBH786048 Sep 09, 2021 HK$51k -60k pm
Trade Support Manager (EQD) - a global financial institution is hiring a team lead (of 6) for the Equity Derivatives Desk.Experience from Middle to Back Office are preferred.
About the Company
Our client is a leading instutinal with a major presence across the globe in the Brokerage business.
About the Role
The candidate reports to the Head of Trade Management - HK & will lead a team about 6 Trade Support Associates
The candidate gets prepared to discuss initiatives to aid the Front Office in the settlement process, trade booking, brokerage calculation, and supports the business during the lifecycle of a trade; before, during and after trade execution; from initial booking through the front / middle office systems to confirmations.
Ensure all trades are accurately booked and matched in time according to strict settlement timelines or client's expectation.
The role itself has two main pillars; settlement and trade support
- Co-ordinating with London RIMS team for APAC Equities settlement handling
- Monitor and identify potential settlement issue during APAC time zone
- Negotiating with counterparties & clearing agents for special settlement arrangement, such as partial delivery /net-off. Co-ordinate with C/P to resolve un-match and fail transactions (morning shift requirement)
- Pre-matching with counterparties and clearing agents
- Responsible for daily trade management process, reconciliation and operations control report
- Maintain brokerage records and verify the details with Client Lifecycle team
- Monitor interface between the front office and middle office/ settlement systems platforms for trade breaks.
- Alert straight away the brokers of any trade/price discrepancies, in order to correct. Demonstrate the ability to quickly escalate problems to management and stakeholders for error trades, trade positions and system performance issues
- Degree holder in Business, Finance or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 7 years' experience in Middle Office environment is necessary
- Good knowledge of financial products and understanding of the operational risks involved in Fixed Income and FX products
- Good analytical, organizational and interpersonal skill
- Fluency in English.
- Versatile with PC tools and applications, e.g. MS Office, VBA
If this above description fits your experience and is something you would like to explore, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume to us.
Our specialist consultant will get in touch with you soon, if we find your profile suitable for this position or any other vacancies we are recruiting for.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Regan Lo at 3907 3944.
Senior Consultant | Financial Services Operations Recruitment