Manager, Financial Control (HKMA+SFC Reporting)
- BBBH792875 Sep 13, 2021 Competitive
A Renowned overseas bank is hiring a Manager, Financial Control for the maintenance of eﬀective and accurate ﬁnancial management and Statutory accounting.
What is the opportunity?
As the Manager, Financial Control, you will be responsible for the maintenance of eﬀecve and accurate ﬁnancial management and statutory accounng, regulatory / Head Oﬃce reporting and other ﬁnancial records in line with business objecves and requirements for Hong Kong entities.
What will you do?
- Provide impact analysis on regulatory ratio/reporting and accounting in diﬀerent scenarios required in various projects.
- Change management to regulatory/ﬁnancial reporting processes to support new business iniatives.
- Provide inputs to functional speciﬁcation and participate in user acceptance testing if required
- Assist the team lead to ensure compliance with regulatory and ﬁnancial reporng requirements
- Review the work on preparation of regulatory returns and ﬁnancial deliverable for the Hong Kong Monetary Authority and Securties & Futures Commission of Hong Kong
- Daily monitoring of internal regulatory limits
- Maintain professional relationship with regulators, responsible for queries and other requests
- Conduct risk assessment and review implication on regulatory reporting in relaon to new business initiatives
What do you need to succeed?
- Degree qualiﬁed in Commerce/Business discipline
- 6 or above years ﬁnancial institution and/or Big 4 experience
- 2 years' experience in HKMA Returns for Capital Markets Businesses
- Highly developed PC skills and excel macro / access knowledge
- Good command of English and communicaon skills
- Experience in a Capital Markets or Bank Finance Department is a plus
Managing Consultant | Financial Services Operations Recruitment