You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH782077 May 12, 2021 HK$91k -100k pm
Attractive legal counsel position for a leading public organisation and leading a small team, stable and excellent working environment
- Draft, review and manage contracts to businesses and functions at head office and other offices in the region.
- Manage litigation and claims globally. Engage and liaise with external counsel,
- Formulate and promote compliance awareness of legal compliance policies and procedures to ensure meet global legal risk is managed appropriately.
- Conduct annual legal audit as directed by the Audit Committee.
- Formulate and implement general insurance arrangement to manage out risk of claims against the organisation.
- Source and manage the service quality of professional services and vendors.
- Conduct annual legal briefing session to employee to raise and foster the compliance awareness of the organisation as a whole. Topics in the past included data privacy and intellectual property.
- Assist the General Manager, Corporate Services with respect to board / committee matters
- Qualified lawyer with extensive post qualification experience for over 5 years gained in either in-house or private practice.
- Strong commercial acumen with experience in multi-national jurisdiction is a must.
- Solid problem solving and analytical ability to handle a diverse range of issues and to provide concise, commercial oriented and risk managed advice to the business.
- Excellent contract drafting and organisational skills.
- Knowledge and experience in handling insurance matter is preferred.
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills capable to communicate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
Managing Consultant | Legal, Risk & Compliance Recruitment
+852 3907 3970