Junior Hedge Fund Operation Specialist
- BBBH768657 Oct 22, 2020 Competitive
An exciting opportunity to join the Hedge Fund firm!
Our client is a leading hedge fund firm across the world. They are looking for a Hedge Fund Operations Specialist to join their team. This is a new position and accepting junior candidates to apply. Fresh graduates may also apply.
- Responsible to support Portfolio Managers to deliver client assets
- Monitor fund capital activities, oversee cash management including trade settlements, margin and collateral
- Responsible for trade processing, P&L reconciliations, position monitoring, NAV calculation
- Liaise with prime brokers, fund administrator and system vendors on trade-related issues and break resolutions
- Assist in ad-hoc duties assigned by line manager
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting, Business, Finance or related disciplines
- 1-2 year of relevant working experience, preferably with prior exposure in financial institutions would be preferred;
- Attention to details, multi-task and independent
- Strong communications in both written and spoken English and Mandarin
- A good team player and able to work in fast-paced environment under pressure
Consultant | Financial Services Operations Recruitment
+852 3907 3950